Refer to the Refund and Exchange Policy
BOX OFFICE HOURS AND LOCATIONS
Tickets can be purchased online 24/7. Tickets can also be purchased in person at the Theatre, 6100 Gala St in Oliver, one hour prior to all performances, including those on Sundays and statutory holidays.
EVENT TICKETS - Ticket payment
Venables Theatre accepts Mastercard, Visa, Debit, Cash, Venables
Gift Certificates and personalized Cheques in person at the box office.
Online – Visa Credit, Visa Debit, Mastercard Credit, Mastercard Debit and Venables Gift Certificates are accepted for payment.
Tickets are scanned at the entry doors for validation. Please be prepared to show ID if there is an issue with your ticket.
Tickets are required for anyone occupying a seat. Ticket prices vary and are listed with individual performances. All ticket prices include applicable taxes and Box office fees (those expenses required to operate the Box Office). Ticketing categories may vary and are listed with individual performances. In general ticket categories are:
Babes-in-arms - babies not yet walking and who will be sitting in a lap throughout the event. Note: if the child is occupying a seat, regardless of age, a paid ticket will be required.
Children - under 12 year of age
Students - over 12 years of age, anyone attending high school, or post-secondary school.
Seniors - 65+.
Adults – all others
Food and drink
Light snacks and an assortment of nonalcoholic beverages are available in the lobby before the performance and at intermission. Licensed beverages are available for many shows. Please note the concession closes once the performance is in progress. The Oliver Community Theatre Society promotes the use of tap water and the reduction of bottled water. No food or beverages allowed beyond the Theatre doors.
Out of consideration for other members of the audience and performers please observe the following:
- "Babes-in-arms" are only permitted for family-friendly shows.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Management during appropriate breaks in the program and are subject to alternative seating.
- The use of cameras and recording devices during a live performance is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Please turn off your cell phones, pagers or other devices before you enter the theatre.
- For the comfort of all patrons, please refrain from wearing strong scents.
- Bearer of the ticket voluntarily assumes all risks and dangers incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior to, during or after the same.
*All policies are subject to change without notice