Thank you for purchasing from 4th Line Theatre
1. All sales are final. We do not offer refunds. There are no refunds or credits for a future season's performance . If an alternative date is not available, you may choose to return the tickets for a tax deductible donation of their value. Tickets can only be exchanged with a minimum notice of 72 hours in advance and are subject to availability. A $3.00 per ticket exchange fee will apply. Please contact the box office at 705-932-4445 to exchange tickets.
2. If your tickets are to be mailed, you should receive them within a reasonable amount of time, generally 7 to 10 days. If you do not, please contact 4th Line Theatre - no later than by 5pm on the day of a weekday performance or 4pm on a Saturday for a Saturday or Sunday performance to ensure proper 4th Line Theatre attention.
3. If your tickets are to be "held at will call," they will be at the venue box office at the time of performance. The box office is usually open no later than 60 minutes before curtain time. It would be helpful if you can arrive early to allow for parking and to avoid the last minute rush.
4. Special Seating Requirements: Please let us know, by calling the box office at 705-932-4445, if you require wheelchair access/assistance or if you have other special seating requirements. Once special seating has been arranged, you will need to arrive 45 minutes before show time to ensure your seating request. We will attempt to accommodate all requests, however we can only guarantee a special seat for the person that requires it, and if possible, for one other person in the party. Every effort will be made to seat your party together, subject to availability.
5. In the event that a performance is either cancelled or postponed, 4th Line Theatre will make every effort to contact every patron via phone the following morning.
6. While 4th Line Theatre regrets the inconvenience caused by these circumstances, 4th Line Theatre cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events and performances for tickets purchased is the sole responsibility of the events' organizers and venue operators, 4th Line Theatre cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
7. All patrons purchasing from 4th Line Theatre must do so in the light of the above limitations.