- Adults: $23 in advance; $25 day of the show
- Adult groups of 10 or more: $20 each (Use promo code GROUP or call ticket office at 250-498-1626)
- Students (with ID): $14 in advance; $15 day of the show
- Friday-Saturday evenings, April 26 & 27 at 7:30pm
- Sunday Matinee, April 28 at 2:00 pm
- Friday-Saturday evenings, May 3-4 at 7:30pm
This comedy finds Lawrence, the happy-go-lucky suit salesman trying to teach Holloman, a suicidal accounting clerk, how to live happily and remain positive. That is, until his own good luck starts to turn.
Lawrencs’e fiancée dumps him, his car is demolished, his dog goes missing, he loses his job, and his apartment is burned to the ground... and that's just the beginning!
Is happiness determined by our outlook on life? Or can our destiny be changed by another?
Written by Morris Panych, Vancouver’s own two-time Governor-General-Award-winning writer, this sometimes-dark comedy is a twisted story about a cynical man who gets taken under the wing of an optimist.
Lawrence & Holloman is directed by Trevor Leigh, stars Vance Potter and Jim Dinwoody, with appearances by Diane Gludovatz and Lisa Gludovatz.
This show will also be SOAP Theatre’s entry in the 2019 Okanagan Theatre Festival.
Warning: Some Coarse Language