1) Wolfgang Amadeus
Mozart’s Clarinet Quintet K581 for 2 violins, viola,
cello, and clarinet, featuring our principal clarinetist Simon Cole.
2) Nonet in F
Major Op 31 by Louis
Spohr, for violin, viola, cello, bass, french horn, flute, clarinet, oboe, and
- Tickets are general admission; maximum 50 seats available, with tables spaced 2 meters apart.
- Performance will be 60-70 minutes, with no intermission.
- For health and safety, a face mask is required to enter and exit the performance space (but not required while seated); face masks will be made available for those without.
- An appetizer is included with your ticket, with coffee, tea, and spirits available for purchase prior to the performance.
- The performance space is thoroughly sanitized before and after each performance.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our box office at 250 562 0800.